Thursday, November 02, 2006

SURREY ART GALLERY - 13TH SCHOOL TOUR



GREETINGS BLOGGERS!

THIS MORNING WAS MY LAST THURSDAY SCHOOL TOUR AT THE SURREY ART GALLERY AND TOMORROW WILL BE THE VERY LAST SCHOOL TOUR HERE. THE FEATURED SCHOOL TODAY WAS NEWTON ELEMENTARY. THEY ARRIVED ABOUT 5 MINUTES LATE SO I WAS UNABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION IN MUCH DEPTH THIS TIME. I WILL GET STRAIGHT TO THE “MEAT” OF IT AND RECALL THIS MORNING’S EVENTS:

I- AS PART OF THE USUAL MORNING ROUTINE, THE WHOLE CLASS ASKED MY NAME. AFTER THIS FORMAL INTRODUCTION, THEY ALL SAID “HAPPY HALLOWEEN” TO ME EVEN THOUGH THAT HOLIDAY IS OVER. PERHAPS THEY ARE IN DENIAL AND WANT TO KEEP THE HALLOWEEN MAGIC ALIVE SOMEHOW? I UNDERSTAND THEIR STRONG WISHES TO KEEP ANY KIND OF MAGIC ALIVE. MY WHOLE EXISTENCE IS CENTERED AROUND KEEPING THE MAGIC OF MODERNISM ALIVE! WELL KIDS, CAN YOU GUESS WHAT MY BELATED HALLOWEEN DAY COSTUME IS?

II- SPEAKING OF MAGIC, ANNU ASKED HOW I WAS ABLE TO USE MY VOICE... I DO INDEED HAVE A MAGICAL MOUTH, AS DO YOU, ANNU! IT TRULY IS MAGICAL HOW WE CAN SAY WORDS THROUGH OUR MOUTH. MY MAGICAL PROPERTIES WHEN IT COMES TO MY VOICE ARE NOT MUCH MORE UNIQUE THAN YOURS, ANNU. THE ONLY MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS THAT I HAVE A DEEPER VOICE BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I HAVE SUCH A LONG TORSO!

III- THE TEACHER (PERHAPS SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF THE CLASS) ASKED ME IF I MADE MY OWN ART... I SHOWED AN EXAMPLE OF MY BODY ART. I DISPLAYED FOR THEM MY MAGINIFICENT AND DYNAMIC DIAGONAL RED-LINE COMPOSITION.

IV- AS PART OF MY USUAL ROUTINE, I ALSO SANG MY PERSONAL PSYCHEDELIC MANTRA, “LIGHT MY FIRE”...

V- AGAIN I HAD THE TEACHER ASK A QUESTION WHICH I BELIEVE WAS MEANT TO BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE STUDENTS. SHE ASKED, WHY WAS I NOT A PAINTING? WELL, I AM INSPIRED BY PAINTING – A VERY SPECIFIC ONE, IN FACT. I AM NOT MADE OUT OF PAINT BECAUSE PAINT CAN ONLY SPEAK TO YOU TELEPATHICALLY. I CAN ALSO SPEAK TO YOU DIRECTLY USING THE MAGIC QUALITIES OF MY VOICE (WHICH EMANATES FROM THE BLACK HOLE KNOWN AS MY MOUTH). THUS, I WAS MADE TO SPEAK WITH AN ARTS AUDIENCE THAT HAS NOT DISCOVERED THEIR OWN ESP ABILITY YET. I REPRESENT THE FULL SPECTRA OF TRANS-ENTITY CONTACT.

VI- I WAS THAN ASKED YET ANOTHER GENERIC QUESTION AND THAT WAS ABOUT WHERE I WAS BORN. IT IS BEST TO JUST SCROLL DOWN MY BLOG AND READ THIS ANSWER (ALONG WITH MANY OTHER GENERIC ANSWERS) BELOW...

VII –THE CLASS THEN WONDERED WHAT A “VOID” WAS SO I DEFINED IT FOR THEM AS A LARGE AMOUNT OF EMPTY SPACE. I THEN DIRECTLY DEMONSTRATED THE VASTNESS OF THE BLUE VOID BY FLOATING AWAY FROM THEM WHILE REMAINING IN THEIR DISTANT VIEW.

VII- ONE GIRL QUICKLY ASKED WHAT I EAT. I TOLD THEM THAT I EAT THE PIXELS ON THE SCREEN.... SO, I HAD TO DEFINE THE WORD “PIXEL” AND THEN GAVE THEM A DEMONSTRATION OF HOW I EAT.

VIII- I WAS THEN ASKED THE MOST PROFOUND OF QUESTIONS AND WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS. I WAS ASKED TO GIVE MY PERSONAL DEFINITION OF THE WORD, “VIRTUAL” AND “VIRTUAL WORLD”. ESSENTIALLY, I EXPLAINED TO THE CLASS THAT THE WORD VIRTUAL IS A WORD PARENTS USE TO SAY THAT SOMETHING IS NOT REALLY REAL. I ASKED THE KIDS IF THEIR IMAGINATION IS REAL. THEY SAID YES, ESPECIALLY WHEN WRITING A STORY... SO, AS FAR AS WE WERE ALL CONCERNED THEN, WE WERE ALL MAKING TOTALLY REAL VIRTUAL WORLDS!

X- THE LAST QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED OF ME BEFORE THE WHOLE CLASS FLED THE SCENE WAS WHETHER OR NOT I LIVED IN A HOUSE. NO, I HAVE NO HOUSE BUT I LIVE IN THE GREAT BLUE YONDER CALLED THE BLUE VOID.

WELL, THAT WAS ALL FOR THIS MORNING. I WILL WRITE MORE LATER TONIGHT AFTER MY LAST 7 PM THURSDAY EVENING PERFORMANCE AT THE SURREY ART GALLERY.


TOTALLY RECALLED REGARDS,

VOICE OF FIRE 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home